Taking Technology Beyond the Lab
International Forum on Neural Engineering and Brain Technologies (NBT)
What is NBT Berlin?
The NBT Berlin Forum is an exclusive platform that brings both industry and academia for the dissemination of technological innovations, research results and applications in the areas of neuroscience and brain technologies. This year's program will span the topics of breakthrough advances in applying techniques, novel hardware development, data analysis, restoration and enhancement of impaired sensory and motor prostheses, and cognitive functions.
During the conference you will be able to attend high-quality tech tutorials, listen to distrupive talks delivered by leading experts and to follow our special session discussions. The exhibit hall floor will showcase products that are primarily aimed at engineers, technical managers, as well as researchers from academia and industries, who need to know both the technical and practical aspects of new and emerging trends.
Some Areas of Interest
We are always keen to feature expert speakers, innovative products and servcies around the following themes:
- Brain Monitoring and Imaging.
- Brain Stimulation and Recording.
- Signal Processing and Analysis.
- Neural Interfacing Devices, Neuro-based Electronics.
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Technologies.
- Neuroprosthesis and Implants.
- Brain-Computer and Brain-Machine Interfaces.
- Neurorehabilitation and Assistive Devices.