The conference aims to bring together academia and industries to exchange visions and ideas in the state of the art and practice of neuroscience and brain technologies. We invite you to share your scientific findings, newest research projects, as well as industry and line-of-business solutions.
DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 17 May 2022: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday, 18 May 2022: from 10:00 to 17:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
RATES & RULES
|Academic Talks||Free of charge for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Product Demos||Speakers will be charged 580,-€ for up to 30 minutes including Q&A|
- There is no fee to submit a proposal.
- Academic Talks are only applicable to research centers, institutes, research programs and initiatives.
- Submissions can be made to all parts of the conference, including the Research Track, Work-In-Progress Track, and Demo Sessions.
- NBT Berlin reserves the sole right to accept or reject any proposal received without liability.
- NBT Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
- Prices exclude 19% VAT.
There is no formal deadline for speaker submissions, the submissions will be closed once all the speaking slots have been filled out. We encourage all applicants to submit as early as possible.
Conference language is English.
If you are selected to speak at the event, you will be notified approximately 6-8 weeks prior to event.
CHOOSE YOUR METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Speakers of accepted talks receive:
- Complimentary full registration for the conference and exhibition.
- Abstract book entry at no charge.
- Free guest tickets to invite audiences.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.
SPECIAL SESSIONS AND IN-DEPTH TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
We welcome proposals for special sessions or in-depth technical workshops to be held during the NBT Berlin Forum. Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 300 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the session.
- Rationale: Explain why this session is novel and relevant to the community.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
For submissions or inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE MEETINGS 2021
TECH DAY: 27.04.2021
Online Meeting on Brain Controlling
Technology for Assistive Devices
The TECH DAY Online Meeting discusses about the latest advances of brain-based communication interface (BCI) and novel methods that can provide communication and control functions to operate robotic assistive devices and more.
We invite contributions presenting innovations and applications in the field of real-time control with brain waves and other biosignals. The meeting will offer researchers, engineers, and practitioners a platform to share ideas and receive feedback about their impactful research findings on brainwave signals and then performing the control of exoskeletons, wheelchairs, robotic arms and prosthesis.
TECH DAY: 09.11.2021
Online Meeting on Novel EEG Signal Acquisition, Processing & Applications
Technology advancing in EEG technologies make it possible to solve practical and challenging problems in some areas such as brain-computer interfaces, physiological interfaces, tangible interaction, and mixed reality. This TECH DAY online meeting will present and discuss the recent development on EEG and fNIRS systems. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to hear first-hand experience on innovative methods, and meaningful applications covering from signal acquisition to data analysis.