DATE, TIME & VENUE
- Tuesday, 17 May 2022: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Wednesday, 18 May 2022: from 10:00 to 17:00
- Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
FEES & RULES
|Academic Talks||Free of charge for up to 25 minutes including Q&A|
|Product Demos||Speakers will be charged 580,-€ (VAT Excluded) for up to 30 minutes including Q&A|
- There is no submission fee.
- Proposals must be submitted using the online form. Upon submitting a proposal, you will receive an automatic confirmation for your records if it was submitted successfully.
- NBT Berlin reserves the sole right to accept or reject any proposal received without liability.
- NBT Berlin does not pay for a speaking fee. Travel related expenses, meals and ccommodations are the responsibility of the speaker.
There is no formal deadline for speaker submissions, the submissions will be closed once all the speaking slots have been filled out. We encourage all applicants to submit as early as possible.
Speakers of accepted talks receive:
- Complimentary full registration for the conference and exhibition.
- Abstract book entry at no charge.
- Free guest tickets to invite audiences.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.
Conference language is English.