Monday, 22 February 2021
NBT Berlin 2022 will take place physically. We understand that there might still be the potential uncertainty around event planning, that’s why we decide to update our booking policy which will offer you maximum flexibility to make changes without being charged any fees.
Cancel or change your booking with flexibility
- This Special Policy applies to booth booking, paying speaking registration and pre-purchased visitor tickets made before 18 March - until just 60 days before the start of the NBT Berlin, which will be held from 17 to 18 May 2022.
- If payment is made before 18 March 2022, the full refund will be credited back in the original form of payment (minus bank fees & charges).
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep your booking for the NBT Berlin 2022 without a change fee. The dates for 2023 event will be announced in early 2022.
- For cancellation or change requests received after 18 March 2022, we will retain all payments already made and recover, if not already paid, the balance due of the charge.
- In the event of any direct conflict between this Special Policy and General Contract Terms and Conditions of NBT Berlin 2022, this Special Policy will prevail.
How it works
- Simply send your request via email to email@example.com.
- You will be then be sent a confirmation email verifying we have received your intention to cancel or change and let you know it’s done within 3 working days.
- Requests are not accepted via Telephone.